28.4 C
Manila
Monday, October 21, 2019

No posts to display

Recent Posts

The only way to lose weight and burn fat

Everyone will have their own idea about weight loss. “Just stop eating rice,” says your coworker. “Do sits-ups every day,” says your uncle, with...

Football beneath the volcano

SANTO Domingo, Albay—Although it was rainy the entire morning, Mayon Volcano and an unusually strong sun showed up just in time for the 40 children,...

Rabies deadlier than ever

Dogs, touted to be man’s best friend, account for 98 percent of rabies infection in the Philippines (cats account for the remaining 2 percent)....

Is there poison in your food?

THIS coming Christmas season and New Year celebration, one of those that are always present on the food tables is a loaf of bread. Equally important...

12 Superfoods: That Will Help You Lose Weight Quickly

SUPERFOODS in your daily diet will help you reach your weight-loss goals faster. Read in this post from Hindustan Times what fitness experts say about...